Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Levere! got the exclusive Hellboy! (There's still one I'm missing!?!?!?)

  1. #11
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Here are some pics from the Mezco site:

    hel 001 1

    hel 001 3

    hel 001 4

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This it?80 1

  3. #13
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there ya go! anyone know why there's two shirts?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks guys..I have seen it after all...I thought I missed something. Yep, I'll probably be in the market for one*sigh*

  5. #15
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    chaser, no clue. The one with the zipper looks kinda goofy to me. The zipper is way to big.

    DP, let me know if you are. I think I can still help you out.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wish I would have had the bucks to buy two of them to pose with each head and one shirted and one no shirted (same for coat)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I plan on reviewing this guy soon - he's damn cool. He's not the 'extended features' one though. That's the eight inch one with the polystone hand...

    Michael
    MWC

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not sure which one youre talking about Michael. got a pic? IS THERE ONE I'M MISSING!!!??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    argh I hate waiting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got this fella thanks to Sculpey and Naz. One of my favorites. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •